This is My "Real" Blog: I Learned Something New!!


Angie's Blog!

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I Learned Something New!!

IF you go to the NDSS/Buddy Walk site (see yesterday's post) you can see the 2006 Buddy Walk video.

and

IF you go watch that video, you'll see Caroline at exactly 1 minute into the video.

and

IF you go to the NDSS/Buddy Walk site, there's a photo gallery from the 2006 Buddy Walk.

and

IF you look at that slide show, you'll see CAROLINE!!! It's been there for nearly a year, and I'm just now discovering it.



IF yours truly was more observant, I wouldn't be scrambling to show you these things before they disappear! Oh what the heck, here's the picture I "scalvaged" from the site. (Mark and I learned that word at the Bristol Motor Speedway)



That is a "for real" picture. (Photoshop was NOT involved in this at all) I'm still shocked!!!

Oh, one final "if" statement:

IF I don't get my rear in gear, Edison will be late for his orthodontist appointment.
Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger That Chick Over There said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Times 100 million!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

WTG Angie....how proud to see your princess up on the big screen!

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home