This is My "Real" Blog: Pigz in da Hood


Angie's Blog!

Friday, November 02, 2007

Pigz in da Hood

That's right. I'm rocking Caroline to sleep (unsuccessfully, I might add) when Edison comes running in the living room. "Mom, there's a pig in our yard."

I leaned back. No pig. I twisted my neck uncomfortably. No pig. I gave him the "Yeah, right" look. To which he said, "You're gonna have to get up to see it." I put Caroline down. She immediately started playing with her toys. So much for a nap.

There, in our yard, was a pig. Holy cow. . .or swine. . .it was the ugliest creature I've ever seen that close up....without a safety fence separating us. So, what did I do? Well, first, I had Edison close the garage door. I would have FREAKED if it would have gotten in my garage.

Then, I went outside with the camera, and got evidence.

Edison: "You're gonna blog about this, aren't you?"
Me: "Word."

Pictures. Word.



Now, back to your regularly scheduled blog-reading and post-Halloween candy consuming.

Photobucket

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's HUGE!!!! Great pics on your last blog of your "star" :o)

4:28 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

man, why dont things like this happen to my blog?

5:00 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Too right you are going to blog about this! LOL! Not every day one gets a wandering pig. Too funny!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Some get the poop, some get the pig. Congrats on having charged camera batteries and space on your card.

Given your propensity to "be prepared", you were probably a Boy Scout.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Yummers! said...

A pig in your yard... how perfect for a blog. How quick and smart that Edison is!!! He knows his mom!

This is a great one, Angie! Did you have pork for dinner tonight?
Joni

11:08 PM  
Blogger Yummers! said...

So... what happened to the pig??
Joni

4:54 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

come over adn play!

2:39 PM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

BAHAHA! Once we had a cow in our yard. Not here, but when I was a kid. It was standing in our driveway like, "Yeah. What are you going to do about it?"

So funny! Good country livin'!

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure that's a pig??
Looks like a reeaally ugly, fat dog! lol Oh the excitement in your neck of the woods!

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home