This is My "Real" Blog: The Promised Pictures


Angie's Blog!

Thursday, November 08, 2007

The Promised Pictures


This lovely piece of furniture houses our computer, digital camera, printer, and many other things. Of course, right now, it still needs the *new* printer. Yes, we had to buy a new printer because neither Mark nor I measured our existing equipment. (It doesn't fit) Oh well, I really didn't like the Lexmark. I now own a HP Deskjet.


Here it is, opened up.


Here it is, with the "wings" shown. I wasn't sold at first - but having a white board, and bulletin board--with this family's crazy schedule--is probably not such a bad idea.


This is the new entertainment center--those are Edison's pajama-clad legs on the right. Kind of funny side note: it's interesting to see Edison mimicking Mark on a regular basis--even if he doesn't realize he's doing it. He is *now* interested in getting a bass guitar, and wants Mark to teach him how to play. He also has begun coming home immediately from school/church or wherever, and putting on his Old Navy pj pants with a t-shirt. Mark's been doing this for a couple of years. It just cracks me up--seeing Edison take on some of these attributes. He really is growing up.



Here's the monster all opened up. OH. . .and there you see one of Caroline's toys and a book. That really is a true representative of life in this house. All the decorating and polishing I can get done--and there's a Fisher-Price toy on the cedar chest. Life's good with a toddler.

Happy Thursday!

Photobucket

5 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

i have two darling bass players.... yoeu can never have enough, I always say, well i dont alwaycs say that, but i do appreciate them...and i never get to use my whiteboard, the kids know how to use up every bit of it. miss you love you, how is that possible, someone i have never met!

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo, these are great, Angie! I, of course, LOVED the white board...I was all, "Oh wow! There is a white board in there! so, so, cool!"

Love the that Edison is taking on the comfy pant habit - I too am a comfy pant proponent.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

WOW Angie...these are fabulous! I just adore timber. How wonderful to be able to close everything up! Great story about Edison....I wonder if Hugh will become like his father? Hmmmm...fun! Have a great evening.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Yummers! said...

Hi Angie,
I'm behind on blog comments again... sorry!

Your furniture is absolutely lovely!! Those are big pieces and it looks like you have lots of room for them and more. How nice to be able to close doors and hide everything if you want to. You have an excuse for having toys on the floor... what's my excuse for having stuff all over???
Hugs,
Joni

7:38 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Angie - you're so neat! And you have so much space! You would probably faint if you saw my house! Houses in England tend to be on the compact side (well, unless they're not!). How we cram all of us in is a wonder to me!! I dream of putting things away. (As soon as I do, someone will make a pile of something in front of the doors, and that'll be that!) xx

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home