This is My "Real" Blog: Happy Birthday. . .Bark Bark!


Angie's Blog!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy Birthday. . .Bark Bark!

I officially sound like a barking seal. The "crud" has settled into my chest. Insert whatever joke you find necessary.

Today is my sweet husband's birthday. After enduring a long day at work, he came home, helped with transition so I could get to church and prepare for orchestra practice (he fed the kids). Then, he dutifully came to practice, ran copies when I ran short, and participated in one of the LONGEST rehearsals I swear we've ever had.

He then came home to six extra people in the house--gathered to celebrate his birthday. We ate cake. (yum) He opened gifts. I think I surprised him with a Donald Fagen Trilogy set of CDs. After helping corral kids to bed, he sat down long enough to take a breather, and Caroline started crying.

Once he got her back down, he checked his e-mail, and set off for Kroger or Food City. I am seriously barking like a seal. He's gone to get me Vicks Vapo-Rub. Yeah, I'm gonna smell suh-weet for him on his special day.

Hopefully, when he gets home, he'll be able to put his feet up. But knowing him. . .





he won't do it.

I love you, Mark. I hope your birthday didn't totally suck!
Photobucket

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Mark.

Angie, I have read that putting the Vicks Vapo Rub on the bottom of your feet and putting on socks when you go to bed will help a cough. I don't guarntee it will work but it can't hurt to try.

Nancy

11:30 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

how could his birthday suck when he has you kiddo!!!! i am hoping that by christmas you will be feeling super! ahppy birthdaiy again mark

7:24 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

A birthday is a state of mind.

And when you have a wife who is XX - 12 (which comes out to REAL young), every day is a smiley day!

Get better and stay better, y'all.

8:51 AM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

your family ROCKS!

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a good guy...Happy Birthday Mark!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Happy birthday to Mark!

Those sound like lucky teachers (etc). The one snag about teaching 16+ people is that their mums don't give their teachers presents...

4:57 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Happy Birthday Mark....from downunder :)

6:17 PM  
Blogger Cooksalot said...

Happy Belated Birthday Mark!

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home