This is My "Real" Blog: She's in there singing. . .


Angie's Blog!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

She's in there singing. . .

Caroline is still in bed. We both slept in this morning. I let her stay in her crib with "Baby Sophie" until I got done with my shower. The house is safer when she's "contained" in her crib. (Caroline. . .not Baby Sophie)

Anyway, I let myself pop over here and check e-mail very quickly (7.68 minutes ago) and as I'm sitting here -- cruising for a minute -- I hear singing in the other room.

"Baby. . .baby . . baby. . . {something I can't understand} .. . .baby. .. baby. . .baby"

I love my life!
Photobucket

6 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

i love your life tooo, precious story, thanks Angie for sharing that life with me, now come over to my blog and see what a controversy I started, wish i had just done a baby sophie story, maybe MArk can chime in with a thought or two on my innocent prayer comment, which has become a trinity discussion,

12:32 PM  
Blogger Yummers! said...

Isn't it great to be able to say that you love your life! I love mine too... just the way it is.
Well, maybe a grandchild or two would be nice.

Caroline is so sweet and happy.
Hugs,
Joni

2:05 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

I see the makings of a pop star. She's got the words down just right.

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh, those are the best moments :)

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love coming to your blog.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

And I love and thank you for sharing your wonderful life. It starts my day off with a smile!

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home