This is My "Real" Blog: Mission ACCOMPLISHED!!


Angie's Blog!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mission ACCOMPLISHED!!

I found my easter dress today. I even bought it. It was only $40. I've paid WAAY more than that in recent years. But, I'm so excited.

It's what I call a "Jill Taylor" dress. No, she's not some new designer. . . it's the TV wife of Tim Taylor (Home Improvement). This is a dress very similar to what she wore on the show. (only she wore bobby socks and cute brown lace up shoes)

It's a brown print dress. I know. . .doesn't sound very easterish. But, it's the right dress. It was the right price. It was the right fit. And, most of all, I didn't puke when I looked at myself wearing it. (grin)

So, with the hour I have left until Caroline gets back from school, I'm going to do some "crafty" stuff. I'd love to hang out here -- play web soduku, read blogs, and such. But, this is the first day in about two weeks when I've had no one to look after, the dishes are (for the most part) done, and I've got some free time.

See ya!
Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

yay for you...on all accounts, love you miss you...photo please

1:40 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Good for you! Enjoy!

5:08 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

A little bird twittered that you were sick. Sorry 'bout that. Get better (just in case it was up for a vote).

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home