This is My "Real" Blog: So Much to Say. . .So Little Time!!


Angie's Blog!

Sunday, April 06, 2008

So Much to Say. . .So Little Time!!

It's been a busy weekend. But, a good one. I will try (tomorrow) to reflect on the fun. I may even throw in a few pictures. . . .if you're good.

But, until then, I have a few projects that I am in the midst of trying to complete. I have new (ta-dah!) scrapbooking papers that I bought yesterday (all on sale) which need to be put away. I have begun to make curtains for our bedroom (I know. . .finally!) and one window is done, the other, not so much.

AND, I have begun yet another rag quilt, and the blocks are mocking me from the table in my room. Mind you, I don't like having that table in my room -- because I want our room to be more of a "sanctuary," but right now. . it's not happening.

Other than that, we had a great weekend. I am back on the WW eating plan -- even had just a salad for lunch. Go me! And, as far as I can tell, God is "in his heaven, and all is. . . " You know the rest!

My lovely friend, Beth, surprised me again today with a beauty of a layout. I could give you a link -- and send you over there. But, instead, I thought I'd just insert the picture here. I'll even use photobucket, so you can click on it and make it bigger. It's a beauty. . .if I'm allowed to say that about a layout that involves me. Yikes!

Here you go. . .enjoy!!




Photobucket

7 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Way to go on the food! It's hard - but helpful.

I'm making up for you.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Of course you are...this is great. Now...where are those pics?

12:13 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

That song is one of my favourites. Ever. And can you please come and make curtains with me! We'll get them done, then! hehe (Penny wants screens, if you can believe it! Like Japanese ones!) xx

4:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you on the eating plan. I need to make new curtains for my kitchen.
Hey, I need help with starting to scrapbook any ideas.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I could use some WW accountability! I've been kind of off ever since we were sick! And then we went out of town...and then, and then...yeah, I need a gentle nudge :D

7:10 AM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

thanks

4:16 PM  
Blogger Heather J. said...

That is a stunning layout.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home