This is My "Real" Blog: From Australia. . .with love! -- EDITED!


Angie's Blog!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

From Australia. . .with love! -- EDITED!

My dear, sweet friend, Helen (link to her blog) has made the most beautiful layout with our Easter picture from Sunday. I want to share it here. The journaling is my blog post from Sunday evening. . . which really neat to see my words in print -- by someone else's hands. (Weird, I know. . . but it still has just made my day!) So this next piece of artwork is not mine. . .but Helen's -- and I know you will enjoy it as much as I have.






Helen, my friend, you are (as I always tell you ) AMAZING!!!

EDITED: To see a larger version of the layout -- simply click on it! Thanks, Beth!
Photobucket

6 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

awesome work helen... it is gorgeous... angie how about a larger version to look at though? please?

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, so cool Helen and Angie! Don't you love a page done so close to the event? Awesome.

4:02 PM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

How gorgeous is that?!?!?

6:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awwww! So very cool!!!

11:41 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Glad you liked it my friend.

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home