This is My "Real" Blog: Keeping It Real


Angie's Blog!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Keeping It Real

. . .because that's what I'm all about, really.

I made it out to West Knoxville today to get my dress for the wedding this weekend. Actually, it will be the dress for the weddingS this summer! There are at least four of them -- maybe more. And, I gotta tell you . . .it was fun buying this dress because I had a gift card from my birthday!

(Thanks, Mom & Dad)

So now I'm going to try and redeem the last hour and a half before Caroline gets off the bus. Edison is done with football practices, so he needs to be picked up each day at 3. Yeah, life is back to "normal," whatever that means.

Oh. . . and here's something kinda funny for ya'll to mull on today.

As much as I am psyched about going away for a couple days next week, I'm starting to get a little freaked out about being lonely. (Stupid Beth Moore. . .only kidding!) Seriously, I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to end up making all sorts of phone calls because I need someone to talk to.

Actually, what's probably going to happen is that I'm going to talk to myself. .. over the sound of my mp3 player in my ear. So it will be LOUD. . . and I'll be totally oblivious to how loud I'm talking.

Yes, my friends, you are reading the words and thoughts of a true goober.
Photobucket

7 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

yes it said "click on the bag" but i didnt read it i was waiting for them to tell me what to do and i was thinking angie sure is sweet but she must have overestimated my ability ot be entertianed although i did watch for quite awhile :)

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs, my friend... no need to feel lonely.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I understand where you are coming from...perfectly normal! Plus, it's perfectly normal, I think, to want some of that alone time too!

Regardless, my phone lines will be open if ya need one of those chats :D

6:22 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Don't you dare feel lonely. All will be there when you come back. I am green....go have some P & Q for me ...please! Can't wait to read the follow up.

9:55 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

Hi Angie its Hannah.How is Caroline?

6:55 PM  
Blogger Rock 'n Roll Momma© said...

the nice thing about having kids is that we don't have to feel so bad about talking to ourselves because we can pretend we're talking "to" them. 'course that only works if they're WITH you. i have to make a real concentrated effort not to mutter things to myself when out shopping alone. nobody wants to see me asking myself where the peanut butter is or instructing myself not to forget to pick up diapers on my way out.

oh the joys of weird quirks!

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might get a tad lonely but don't think about it, just have a fun time.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home