This is My "Real" Blog: Speechless. . . in more than one way!


Angie's Blog!

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Speechless. . . in more than one way!


My dear friend Kate (from "across the pond" as it were) gave me this award. She was given it -- and she heartily deserves it. Her giving it to me? Not sure why. But I like it. (Thanks, Kate!!)

Now, if my award has left YOU as speechless as it has me, this will be an easy assignment for you. You are welcome to take this and run with it.

Please answer each question. . . BUT, you can use only one word in your answer and each word CANNOT be used twice.

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your significant other? Recliner
3. Your hair? Short
4. Your mother? Hero
5. Your father? Cherished
6. Your favorite time of day? Midnight
7. Your dream last night? Bizarre
8. Your favorite drink? Diet Coke
9. Your dream goal? Skinny
10. The room you're in? LivingRoom
11. Your ex? Nope
12. Your fear? Suffocation
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here!
14. What you are not? Disciplined
15. Muffins? Poppyseed
6. One of your wish list items? Retreat
17. The last thing you did? Email
18. Where you grew up? Illinois
19. What are you wearing? Clothes
20. Your tv is ? On
21. Your pets? Nonexistent
22. Your computer? Lap
23. Your life? Blessed
24. Your mood? Finicky
25. Missing someone? Monica/Julaine
26. Your car? Caravan
27. Something you're not wearing? shoes
28. Favorite store? Target
29. Your summer? Busy
30. Your favorite color? Blue
31. When is the last time you laughed? Tonight
32. When is the last time you cried? Yesterday
33. Your life? Fulfilling
34. Your children? Precious
35. Your future? Held
36. Your beliefs? Firm
37. Your ego? Semi-fragile
38. Your image? Upbeat
39. Your appearance? Inconsistent
40. Would you live your life over again knowing what you know? Absolutely.

You don't have to do this -- but it was a fun challenge for me. . . especially because I tend to talk and talk and talk and talk.
Oh, and this award thing? You're supposed to pay it forward. So. . . I would bestow this award to everyone on my blog listing to the right. For those of you who are so inclined, feel free to take the award and put it on your blog. You deserve it.
Photobucket

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh -- you make me wanna cry! I miss you too!!! I'm planning on seeing you in August!! (Then we'll both be bawling:-) Love ya! Love your blog! Julaine

11:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I participated in your survey :D

2:14 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

This is great! Love this Angie...and most definitely and "E" from me! Happy Mother's Day!

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did the same meme on the same day:). It was hard sticking to 'one' word, huh!?!

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home