This is My "Real" Blog: Nothing LIke a Corny Post. . .


Angie's Blog!

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Nothing LIke a Corny Post. . .

Yeah, I couldn't resist the pun. I did a quick layout tonight. . . Christy came up with a freebie kit called "Raspberry Lemonade." And, I love it. You will definitely be seeing it again in the near future. Fair Warning!

One night last week (can't remember which one) Caroline decided that she wanted corn ON the cob, rather than cut off the cob. We figured why not?! She loves it.



And yes, she IS her Grandpa's girl!
Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

I like the look of determination on her face.

1:34 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Hehehehehe.....I LOVE corn on the cob!

5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corn on the cob....YUM!!!!
I love that picture, great capture.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Heather J. said...

Darling!

I have to tell you, my husband curses you (in the nicest way) because you lead me to Miss Mint's door...and now we are several dollars poorer.

You must tell us about the grade your witty son received on his project!

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home