This is My "Real" Blog: It Keeps You (me) Running


Angie's Blog!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

It Keeps You (me) Running

I love that Doobie Brothers song.
They're coming to town sometime soon.

I love the Doobie Brothers. I almost said, "I love the Doobies," and left it at that.

Not a good plan.

Busy, crazy/busy day. Productive/crazy/busy day. But, a good day.

Made the Pioneer Woman's "Marlboro Man's Favorite Sandwich" for dinner tonight. It was a hit. So, I rock. I guess.

I must go. A 7th grade essay awaits my editing prowess. Then, a new episode of Scrubs and the Office are in dire need of my undivided attention.

I love life.
Photobucket

6 Comments:

Blogger Heather J. said...

Life IS Good, isn't it?

Well,except for leaving the house in Mismatched clothing...

9:15 PM  
Blogger Mellykat said...

That Angie and her Doobies... ;)
So are you going to see them? Huh? Huh? Are you?

M:)

12:23 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Oh, yeah. You rock. You're modest about it, but it's true.

12:42 AM  
Blogger Jennilu said...

I want your recipe for the Pioneer Woman's "Marlboro Man's Favorite Sandwich". I wanna rock, too!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Yummers! said...

I am most curious about the "Marlboro Man's Favorite Sandwich". What's in it?? I love sandwiches!!!

I haven't said anything on my blog yet, but I am going to Jenny Craig. I'm on week #3 and I love their food. It is so structured that it's working for me. WW has too much freedom... I abuse it. So... Boyd is supporting me 100%. I won't be able to eat your sandwich now but I'd still like to hear about it.

I too am sedentary and Jenny Craig clipped a pedometer to my waist band and they monitor your steps per day. I needed that. I'm like Caroline... I'd rather read a book about going outside.

Today's blog post is a new mini album I made. Come see!!
Hugs,
Joni

12:10 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

The Office was so painful last night, i guess that is how wee determine if it was good or not, no?

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home