This is My "Real" Blog: I've Been Scooped


Angie's Blog!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I've Been Scooped

This has happened before, and I'm sure it will happen again. Last night, Mark edited some footage I took of Caroline (which I intended for my blog) and put it on his blog. I suppose, since he downloaded the editing software, and did all the work, he deserves to put it on his blog.

Last night, I got her to sing for the camera after dinner. What began as "Away in a Manger" morphed into "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star." But, in her best programming fashion, she brought it back to "Away in a Manger" at the end. I don't think she changed keys. . . although if she did, the transition was seamless.

Yep. She's my daughter.

Anyway, you are welcome to view the video here . . . .on Mark's blog. Sigh.
Photobucket

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it. I was singing along with her.

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was just priceless, my dear!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Yummers! said...

I viewed the video on Marks blog. Nice job Caroline!! And good job Mark! Soooo cute!!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Jennilu said...

I guess I'm lucky that I don't have to worry about my hubby scooping my stories. Heck, he barely even reads my Blog.

8:58 AM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

he did the work, he pocsted it, he got the clever drug induced witty comment... but hey you get to sing with her

1:26 PM  
Blogger Rock 'n Roll Momma© said...

javen was completely into watching the video of caroline. he stopped what he was doing and sat right next to me and watched the "baby". can't wait til he's old enough to star in his own music video!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

Don't you just want to squeeze her all the time? What a great video!!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Heather J. said...

I'm with Jules, I'd certainly want to hug and squeeze her ALL THE TIME.

She is seriously the cutest!

Great video mom....even though,you were scooped!

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home