This is My "Real" Blog: Super Quick!


Angie's Blog!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Super Quick!

Are you humming the song "Super Freak" now? If so, sorry. If you weren't before, you are now.

Sorry again.


Here's a quick rundown -- then I'm rundown and headed to bed. Yes it *is* 1:15 a.m. Yikes!

**Caroline's next IEP meeting is in 8.5 hours. (individualized education plan) We set goals, assess her progress, etc.
**Mark's mom and dad are scheduled to arrive in TN in less than 18 hours. It will be great to see them again.
**Caroline's birthday is less than a week away. I cannot believe she's going to be 4!
**Edison is in the midst of SAT testing at school. I'm sure he's doing fine -- it's kind of nice not having extra homework every night.
**The church staff is having an overnight retreat this weekend. We're all looking forward to it. . .I think.
**We're enjoying some GORGEOUS springtime weather. I nearly bought another two gerber daisies at Walmart today -- but held off because I had no containers.
**Oh yeah. . the most important thing. . .my dryer is fixed.

. . .but I still bought a new (stronger) package of clothespins. I really enjoyed that experience. I will, however, start the drying process earlier in the day than 3 p.m. Some lessons have to be learned by experience.

That's it for now -- lots to do, and I'm exhausted. I'll try to blog tomorrow after the meeting.

Peace out!!
Photobucket

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember those IEP meetings with our son.
I wish I was down in Nashville (my favorite place) right now. We're having nice weather but everything is still slow in blooming, tho the weather is getting warmer.
I love to hang clothes outside but tend to be lazy and just take the easy way and use the dryer.
Have a good day my friend.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

A good, busy day.

Much better than a bad, busy day.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Yummers! said...

Does an overnight retreat mean that you stay up all night?? I could never do that. I need 8 hours of sleep and my comfy bed. You are a brave one... although not as old as I am. Makes a difference.

Caroline is going to be 4!! Wow, she's growing up right in front of us. How will you celebrate??
Joni

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home