This is My "Real" Blog: Happy Wedding Day!


Angie's Blog!

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Happy Wedding Day!


Congratulations to our friends, Adam & Megan Linsenbigler. Their wedding was held this afternoon, on the banks of the French Broad River -- in the ninety-five degree heat. But, we love them, so we attended anyway.

. . . well, Edison and I attended the wedding. Mark and Caroline met us at the reception. We figured that spending an hour in the heat would not be the best thing for Caroline's little lungs. She had a great time at the party -- but we are thankful for air-conditioning.

Other than that, it has been a busy, but productive weekend. Edison and I cleaned the house yesterday. I still want to clean the kitchen real well. But, we got bathrooms done, dusting and vacuuming done, and some minor straightening done. There's still more to do, but it felt good to get that bit done. I got my hair cut today (finally!) and it feels much better. I also made a quick stop at WalMart -- which is close to the hairdresser. Picked up some summer shirts and some more "girly" yarn to make a baby quilt.

Monday begins Music Camp. I'm looking forward to it, and I'm not. I'll keep you posted as we progress through the week. Of course, I've got to get through church tomorrow morning, and I was so busy today, I'm not sure where we stand for Sunday -- but it's a normal, uncomplicated Sunday, so we should be fine.

There's a NASCAR race on tomorrow. There's a roast that's going to be cooked in the crock pot, and there's always my bed calling out for me to take a nap.

Speaking of sleep. . . I'm tired. Good night, everyone!

Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Rock 'n Roll Momma© said...

my brother just finished working a nascar qualifying race in nashville. he was bored out of his mind. i couldn't help but think how much you, or ann, or another nascar lovin' friend of mine would DIE to be in his shoes!

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful looking couple. I need my hair cut a bit shorter. It's a bit long for me right now. Enjoy your race.

8:27 AM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

we turned our a/c on yesterdaiy... i am ot a fan of heat, we had the chicken recipe from the otehbr daiy last night, delish... and todaiy we are meeting at church eugene from a few posts ago of KAtherine, he kept on asking questions so she invited him, and he is coming...

8:41 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Aaaah - normalcy. It's a good thing.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home