This is My "Real" Blog: Update


Angie's Blog!

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Update

If I say "Where to begin. . .?" it sounds so trite. But, it's exactly where I am right now.

Well, actually, I am sitting in our friends' spare bedroom, blogging in the dark, because Caroline is sleeping in the port-a-crib next to us. Mark is patiently waiting to answer his emails, and I'm just hopping through to say. . . .

"Where to begin?!?!"

There are pictures. . .people pictures, not just food pictures. . . and stories. There are memories and tears and lots of laughs to share.

....but not tonight. I'm pooped.
Photobucket

10 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Plus, you're still fighting that one-hour jet lag . . .

Glad you made it, and made connections.

1:10 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Hope all is going well my friend

2:12 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I can't wait for the pictures and stories. Glad you made it to the Windy City.

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waiting for the stories and (especially) the pix with more than a hint of apprehension .....

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are enjoying your trip!! Hi to anyone that remembers us.

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nighty night, my friend... sweet dreams!

10:09 PM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

I heart stories!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Your adoring public (and family) awaits news.

12:16 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

i am back you should come back

5:40 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Can't wait for an update! Are you home yet? Hope all is well! I'm sure everyone has had a great time.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home