This is My "Real" Blog: Three Days!


Angie's Blog!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Three Days!

I'm sorry that I let three days go by between my last post and this one. I have been extremely busy -- getting ready to go on vacation. I'm still not quite ready, yet. But, I'll get there.

Edison (indeed) did get his new MP3 player. . . and yes, all is now right with the world. Mark updated my player with some new tunes. And, at last check I have the proper snacks for our trip.

It's really going to happen.

As I said on Thursday, our phones and laptop will be accompanying us on our trip. I will be able to stay in touch with you all -- and know what you're up to. I will be able to post pictures from the road -- including a chance for Henry to meet Caroline. Christy and I will be there, too. . .and we're bringing the rest of our families.

So, until we meet again, my friends. . . I bid you a fond adieu. Take care. Keep reading each others' blogs, and leave those loving comments for each other.
Photobucket

7 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

BYE *waving*

2:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Enjoy--can't wait to see pictures!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Jennilu said...

I hope you have a fun, safe trip home. Our departure has been pushed back to Wednesday, so we will honk if we see you :)

9:52 AM  
Blogger Donna Cooper said...

Have a wonderful trip Angie. We'll keep you in our prayers!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Everything will be fine while you're gone - but I still expect daily updates.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Rock 'n Roll Momma© said...

have a safe trip!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home