This is My "Real" Blog: Preach it, Doctor King!


Angie's Blog!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Preach it, Doctor King!

"Free at last. . .free at last. . .thank God Almighty. . I'm free at last!"

I cannot express the joy that fills my heart and very being as I sit here at my desk. . . at my desk. I don't have to go wrangle 24 children, 6 teen helpers, and 4 adult teachers to bend to my whim for the next three and half hours, for the next five days.

NO.

I can sit here. Drink a cold Diet Coke (from the McD's across the street), read blogs, plan worship services, read magazine articles, and do it all in this comfy black chair that spins around and raises and lowers.

Yeah, I'm happy to be back!

Last week was amazingly fun. Tiring, but fun. The kids did an awesome job. I have a friend that took pictures. He gave me a CD yesterday morning at church. I laid it on the piano. I'll go down and get it in a few minutes. When I do, if there are good pics, I'll "edit" this entry, and add a picture or two.

But for now, I'm going to write a few thank you notes, listen to some great worship music (adults singing, thank you very much) and enjoy my office. Kinda ironic, isn't it?

Yeah, that's what a week of music camp will do for ya!

Happy Monday, everyone!!!
Photobucket

10 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

yay now you can multiple blog and multi comment on my blog

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you survived the week :0

11:31 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Welcome back! And I mean it - no kidding!!

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you lived to tell the story!!!

YAY!!! Have a diet coke for me...

3:03 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Glad you are back to "normal" at work. Thanks for visiting yesterday. Feel free to bring "C" by anytime to visit her "adopted" cousin. Everyone loved the bread...it's almost gone. Of course you know Barry is eating the cake almost by himself.

8:55 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

i posted and am awaiting to see what happened in TN in the meantime

4:05 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

no angie, you had more time, i said you could blog and comment more, you said you were waiting on me.... i blog aboudt canada, yoeu blog about TN

4:30 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

totally suffice, i have been hankering after a peach pie, but too lazy to bake one, and i cant find a frozen one.... the kids went to viist the new baby... so I enjoying the peace here

4:40 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:48 PM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

If it were Diet Pepsi, it would be heaven. :)

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home