This is My "Real" Blog: Not My Work. . .


Angie's Blog!

Monday, June 09, 2008

Not My Work. . .

But it's certainly worth celebrating.

. . .but I'll get to that in a minute.

We survived the first full day of Music Camp today. There were a couple of hiccups. . .like the Buddy Walk meeting that took place without me at one of our sponsors' offices today. I simply forgot -- or actually, didn't think the meeting had been confirmed.

It went fine. But still. I was, and am still embarrassed.

Back to Camp . . . 24 kids. Lots of good helpers. Sausage Balls for a snack this morning. What could be better??

So tomorrow is Day #2. We'll get through it, too. But, I'm tired. So, I'm really going to bed. I know I threaten that. . .but this time I mean it.

I'm giving you two links to layouts that my friends did of Caroline. Beth did one of Caroline with the butterfly from a couple weeks ago. And Melany did one of the Baby Lily pictures tonight. These guys are amazing!!!

Beth Layout

Melany Layout


Thanks for checking them both out!!! Talk at you tomorrow!
Photobucket

6 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

With friends like that, who needs scrapbooking??

Neat layouts of a neat kid. Neat friends.

Sausage balls may not have been so neat, and missing a meeting was so not neat - but overall, a good day.

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sausage balls? I LOVE those!!!! I may have to go to music camp.

8:06 AM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

i left love for melany at NDSIB, hah! i had been planning a layout for that photo also, she beat me to it

8:34 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

The layouts are great. Caroline is quite a little princess. Good luck on day 2 of Music Camp. Sorry you missed the meeting.

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts. I have never heard of sausage balls. Am I missing something good here?

11:36 AM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

Those layouts are GORGEOUS.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home