This is My "Real" Blog: Finite. . . .Finito. . .Finally


Angie's Blog!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Finite. . . .Finito. . .Finally

Yep - we're done. I'm exhausted.

I'm also very sad. Coming home and learning of Tim Russert's death has made me very sad. He was one of the (very) few newsmakers that I trusted. It has been said that he was a devoted Father and beloved Son. So sad and ironic that he died on the cusp of Father's Day weekend.

Join me in praying for his family.

This election just won't be the same without his signature whiteboard. While I watch, I'll be thinking of him. . . remembering and smiling.

Happy Father's Day weekend to everyone. . .well, the *dads* mainly. Duh.
Photobucket

9 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

You rock, kid. You're worn out because you gave your best, and for a good cause. Enjoy the rest I hope you get.

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve is right. Now enjoy the weekend with your hubby.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Jennilu said...

Congratulations on the wonderful week you gave the children. Now rest and enjoy stress free(I hope) weekend.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lemme just tell you how many remarks we got on how funny and cute our son's free spiritedness...my oh my!!! And I really did make him sleep this week! Not sure why he kept yawning during all the songs...bless his heart!

Enjoyed working with you again! Always do!!!

11:27 AM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

yeah me too about tim russert... i am sad... and you bethca you are on the friends i was referring too

1:22 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

come out and play

6:10 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Just dropping in to catch up and wish you well my friend.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Thanks for the visit. I think your right about the adopted cousin. "C" sure did enjoy her visit with Baby J. Thanks for the bread and cake. I have had some of each.

10:24 PM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

I know, right? I was so saddened by this. :(

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home