This is My "Real" Blog: 4 out of 5 Dentists. . . No, wait! 4 out of 5 DAYS.


Angie's Blog!

Friday, June 13, 2008

4 out of 5 Dentists. . . No, wait! 4 out of 5 DAYS.

. . .yeah, that's it.



That's right. . .I've survived four of the five days of Music Camp. Each year, I swear we're not going to do it again, and someone convinces me to do it.



The kids are doing fine. I feel like I've been run over by a truck, but I'm really doing fine, too.



I am exhausted beyond words -- and still have to write up the "take home" paper for tomorrow, so this is going to be a short post.



I will be back -- with a vengeance -- either this weekend, or next week.



Until then, I miss you all dearly.
Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Speaking of being run over by a truck, I heard that Uncle Louie got run over by a steamroller. He's in Memorial Hospital, rooms 115, 117, 119, and 121.

Glad you're not stretched too thin.

1:17 AM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

funny funny joke... angie the reason you didnt get it is b/c i sent to everyone but you... i told yoeu not my strongest skill set

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home