This is My "Real" Blog: 1-800-Junk-Be-Gone


Angie's Blog!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

1-800-Junk-Be-Gone

I don't know if they're a nation-wide company, but there are vans that drive around the greater Knoxville area with little bees on them. Junk Bee Gone.

I want one of those vans.
I want the people that drive them to come to my house.
I want them to make my junk be gone. For good.

Please?!?!?


Seriously? We're having a garage sale this weekend. It's a long overdue sale. Mucho stuff is going bye-bye, if I get my wishes. And the cool part? All the proceeds are going to our "Thank" Offering at church in November. We hope to pay off a $750,000 debt on one Sunday.

Just doing my part. . . .
Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger That Chick Over There said...

I periodically get tired of everything I own and either sell it or give it away.

I hope your sale goes well!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Donna Cooper said...

Email me your address and hours of sale. I'll try to get over. Perhaps Edison may have some "boy" things j would like to inherit?

We'll see how the knee is doing by Saturday!

OH...did any of those jackets and things fit Caroline?

9:13 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Mmmmmmmm. Garage sales. Tasty.

Hope it goes well. And I'll never find out if you "re-gifted" something we gave you.

Plus, it is for a good cause.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Jeannette said...

Okay, so it's late. I'm tired and yes, I've had a glass of wine...BUT I read the part about "we hope to pay off a $750,000 debt..." and I spit white zinfandel all over my laptop. I thought it was YOUR PERSONAL debt. I was about to call Suze Orman on your behalf. :-)

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home