This is My "Real" Blog: YEP!


Angie's Blog!

Monday, October 06, 2008

YEP!

We not only survived . . . we thrived!

We think we had nearly 1,000 people in attendance.
We raised over $25,000 (expenses not yet factored in)

But most importantly, we celebrated some amazing kids.

Tired? Uh - yeah.
Sore? Yup
Victorious? Oh, yeah!

And the best part?

I got to meet 'THAT CHICK' (see my blog roll) and her amazing family. Her kids cracked me up. She hugged me -- and that meant the world to me. And Jason? Well, Jason loves Jesus. What more do you need?!?!

I will write more later. . .but now, I need a nap.

Many apologies for not posting last night. We have been experiencing some technical (computer) difficulties at the house -- and at 10:30 last night, I didn't have the brain cells, or motor skills to type a sentence, much less form one in my mind.
Photobucket

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy the rest... Pat yourself on the back for a job well-done!

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh ya, I tuned into WBIR's website and I think I saw you in the background...

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB!! I'm so glad you posted - been wanting to hear how it went.

And....can I say that I'm more than a little jealous that you met That Chick? Cuz...yeah. Totally am.

1:45 PM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

He DOES love Jesus! And he felt bad because his beard was all askew.

You know how he is.

You are lovely and your whole family is lovely and I, thanks to Mark, got to say to someone for the very first time ever outloud,

"I'm That Chick Over There".

BWAH!

3:29 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

i am so thrilled about the success , pouting that yet another person has met you in person

5:17 PM  
Blogger Rock 'n Roll Momma© said...

glad to hear it was a success. wish i could've been there! maybe next year we will all be well and able to join the fun!

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear about the great success :)

9:18 PM  
Blogger Mellykat said...

Oh yeah? Well I met Beth! And Christy too. You're totally catching up...now get your heinie to Canada, will you?

So glad to hear the BW went so great and that you got to meet that chick over there. Yeah, that's definitely fun to say! ;)

Hope you have a humongous nap and I can't wait to see tons of pictures, and those scrapbook pages done in PSE4! (Yeah, I'm still dreaming big!)

Huges,
Melly :)

1:10 AM  
Blogger Yummers! said...

Applause for all your work and a big "Hooray" for the success!! Can't wait for the pictures!!
Joni

9:44 AM  
Blogger Hilah said...

Glad I got to be there :)

9:38 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

oh congratulations....look forward to more details

2:16 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

wow sounds like it was very successful!

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home