This is My "Real" Blog: Under Pressure


Angie's Blog!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Under Pressure

I love that song.
I'm living that song.

Okay. . .so you all have made me feel somewhat guilty -- but I have to say, the break has helped.

Quick update. . .

Both kids are sick as of today. E has a cold -- coughing his head off. C may have a UTI or some sort of "personal" issue. They both have appointments at 1 p.m. Pray, please?

Mark? Helping out as he can. Very busy.
Me? Losing my ability to think straight.

Buddy Walk? I figure with all the shoo-shoo that has hit the fan this past week and today, this puppy is gonna ROCK!

The thing is? Unless I tell people about said shoo-shoo, no one will know. It will be a rockin' good time for everyone, and will be declared a success (even by my standards)

Now, if you'll excuse me, there's a little girl that wants to trace my hand on a Magna Doodle.

I know, it's sweeter than honey around here sometimes.

Love you all!!!
Photobucket

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs...to you and your sick babies...

This too shall pass... and it will be a most wondermous event!

:-D)

1:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have missed you, and you live right by me...how sad!!! Call me if you need a hand! I mean for really!!! Jeff says he's available after soccer Saturday for any manual labor you might need. Just let us know!!!

Love ya friend!!!! You all are in my prayers!!!!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Rock 'n Roll Momma© said...

you know how to make my day with a blog that starts out referencing queen! hope your kiddos feel better soon. one week left to go...you can make it!

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to have you back. I've missed you. I'm sorry to hear that your kiddies are sick. You go take care of them :)
Judy

4:06 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

One step at a time, kid. You're doing good. Prayers away for all.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

One week left, and it will be all over. Hope E and C get better by the weekend. Let me know what we can do to help. See you tomorrow evening...t-shirts, t-shirts, t-shirts.

9:35 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

oka so i had stopped looking because you were so convincing as to taking the break, the banana told me you were back

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home