This is My "Real" Blog: Time for Tailgating -- and I'm Gettin' Hammered Tomorrow!


Angie's Blog!

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Time for Tailgating -- and I'm Gettin' Hammered Tomorrow!

No.

Really. I am.

Okay, that's not actually what's happening.

Tomorrow, we're having "Tailgate" Sunday. Worship will be outside. . . on a stage. . .kinda freaking me out. We're having one large, outdoor service.

Then we're building houses.
Two houses.

Habitat for Humanity Houses.

In our parking lot.

Yep -- I love my church.
Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

I'm guessing it will be casual dress for the outdoor service?

And I'm also guessing the whole time you were considering your title . . .

4:23 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

That you were smiling.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Great title...makes someone think...if we didn't know what was happening. It will be a blast.

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. Hey, thanks for thinking of me yesterday!

Hugs!
:-D)

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home