This is My "Real" Blog: Meetings, Meetings, Meetings


Angie's Blog!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Meetings, Meetings, Meetings

It seems like meetings are going to be a recurring theme for me over the next couple of weeks. I'm about two -- count 'em -- one, two -- minutes away from a staff meeting this morning at church. Tonight, I have a Buddy Walk planning meeting. I think someone talked about some kind of meeting after church on Sunday. You can see how the list goes on and on. . .

So, if I appear to be MIA -- it's true. I'm probably in a "Meeting Involving Angie" someplace.

Pray.

Please, pray.
Photobucket

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hugs, just be sure to take some time rest...

10:56 AM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

and what better place to report on them than your blog????? j/k i have read all the posts and love them all... the photo of you and the popsicle girls was a riot... Angie all my ribbing and naggin aside, I loved reading the pocst about NASCAR... you write with such flair and detail that i felt like i was there and it sounded so cool... I joke alot in my comments, wanted to take the time to say thank you for writing, thank you for letting us be a part of you and your lives... bringing us closer to you, i love you

12:42 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

MIA = Masses Adore Angie

The masses can't spell, but they're right!

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home