This is My "Real" Blog: Quirky. . . me? Never.


Angie's Blog!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Quirky. . . me? Never.

My buddy Lois (not her real name, by the way) tagged me in a meme. I like this one. It's about quirks. Do I have quirks? We're about to find out.

Rules for this meme are as follows:


1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.


Okay, here goes. . .

1) I have to take my shower in order. . . I have to wash my hair first, then do the body wash thing. Otherwise, I have been known to forget to wash my hair -- and that is unthinkable.

2) Another bathroom quirk. . . I have to brush my teeth immediately after getting out of the shower. This goes back to a morning radio show I used to listen to in Chicago (I'm a Kev-Head) where the sidekick said that she always brushed her teeth after getting out of the shower because if she wouldn't have, that would have been one part of her that was unclean. (It kinda stuck with me)

3) When putting dishes away in my kitchen, it drives me nuts when people (Mark and Edison) do not "nest" the measuring cups in order. Those things have GOT to be put back the way they belong.

4) When I'm driving, and I am lost or trying to figure out where I'm going, I turn down my radio. I'm not sure why -- I just do.

5) Many times during a meeting, or listening to a sermon, if I don't have my hands busy, I will type a "transcription" of the message, or the discussion.

6) When falling asleep at night (unless I'm totally exhausted, or on drugs) I have to lay in three distinct sleeping positions before falling asleep. . . .on my left side, on my back, on my right side. Then, I'm off to sleep!


Okay, so now that you think I'm completely looney, do it yourself. I'm tagging the following people because I am dying of curiosity to see what their "quirks" are!

Beth
Jules
Donna
Judy
That Chick
Melany
Hilah
Jennifer
Doug
and, of course. . .the favorite brother-in-law.

If I did not link you, please don't be offended. I'm tired, and to be honest, a bit lazy today. Anyone is welcome to do this. If you don't have a blog, leave me comments with your quirks.
Photobucket

14 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

http://mamachef99.blogspot.com/2008/08/meme.html

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing! You're really not that weird. I think I saw a bit of myself in there...

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I can relate to a couple of your quirks.
I'll play along.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Hilah said...

okay so i am stupid with this blogging thing and i do not know how to tag people like you are supposed to with the quirks thing, but i did it

10:16 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

I love it that you can think of this cool and funny stuff to write down. I have a big smile on my face. Have a super week my friend.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

well I'm know for being an idiot, just not very quirky...
Let me sleep on this.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Monday's blog entry. Not that I have any quirks . . .

12:48 AM  
Blogger Donna Cooper said...

OK...I did it. Never heard of a Meme before, still not quite sure what it is. Loved your answers. I do the same thing when going to sleep, 3 positions. how funny!

2:20 AM  
Blogger Jennilu said...

Ditto on the shower and "nesting" thing. Those definitely would've been two of my answers, so I have to think of some more. Unfortunately, my list of quirks is so long that I didn't have that much difficulty.

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not a quirck.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

The only thing that I can come up with is that I have a melt down when I am not on time...

hmmm......gotta think of more

10:28 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

The only thing that I can come up with is that I have a melt down when I am not on time...

hmmm......gotta think of more

10:28 PM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

I have a million quirks. I'll have to work on this sometime this week. :)

9:58 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Done. http://awedmanor.wordpress.com/2008/08/12/quirks/

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home