This is My "Real" Blog: Resting


Angie's Blog!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Resting

We got home at about 6:30 this evening.

Mark came through his surgery just fine. The doctor was his usual "charming" self. I think he was flirting with me. . .you know, playing a mix of "hard to get" and "I don't remember operating on you." Either way it worked. . . I swooned.

After a run to Kroger for medicine. . .Sonic for a bag of pellet ice. . . Zaxby's for a buffalo salad. . . it was time to get all my little chickees home and in bed. As I type, Mark is resting in bed (with the help of Lortab), Caroline is sleeping, and Edison is in bed too.

God's in his heaven. . and all is right with the world.

Thanks for prayers and well wishes for us all. We love you all, and are grateful.

Oh. . .and nine days until the Olympics. You guys ready?
Photobucket

11 Comments:

Blogger Donna Cooper said...

Hi there!

So glad Mark is home and OK. Been praying for him alal day.

See you tomorrow,
Donna

10:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad all is right with the Aubrey world! We been prayin'!!!

I'm in the Olympic countdown mode as well....I think we should party for the opening man!!! Course I'm always up for adult interaction :D

Be not afraid if Mark thinks he sees furniture floating over his head, or monkeys coming after him....it's just the Loritab talking :D

Sending healing wishes your way.... :::HUGS::::

10:50 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Glad to know all went well with "Dr. Pesonality". I agree with Ann...we need to party for the opening ceremony.

6:01 AM  
Blogger Rock 'n Roll Momma© said...

i too agree with the party idea ann came up with. i'd be down with that! also, we have a pretty sweet HD tv that the olympics would surely look stellar on. just an idea...

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soft, gentle hugs for hubby... and a big squeezy one for you!

MUAH!
:-D)

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad everything went well with Mark. He'll be sore for a bit.
We made it home alright. Jake looked great to us and Jim and I had a wonderful visit with you guys.
I love it when all is quiet with everyone tucked in bed. The best feeling in the whole world.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

oh good news...have a restful weekend my friend

10:27 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Bueno!

12:29 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Glad Mark is okay. I missed you (and it was all my fault!) - there's well deserved awards for you on my blog. Come pick 'em up! xx

5:36 AM  
Blogger Jennilu said...

I'm glad things are going well. I am just getting caught up on my Blog reads, sorry I am a little late with the comment.

10:07 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

.you know, playing a mix of "hard to get" and "I don't remember operating on you." Either way it worked. . . I swooned.
you crack me up, so glad mark is home and getting well

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home