This is My "Real" Blog: I have obligations. . . .


Angie's Blog!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I have obligations. . . .

Jake, aka "The Muter" sent me a reminder that I haven't done this week's assignment.




12:00 (midnight) - take a Tylenol PM

12:30 a.m. - Watch 2nd episode of "Fraiser" on Lifetime

1:00 a.m - fall blissfully asleep

9:12 a.m. (literally) - wake up and wonder if my alarm actually went off

9:47 a.m. (not-so-literally) - greeted by Caroline in bed with me

10:00 a.m. - eat two (2) Brown Sugar/Cinnamon Pop-Tarts

10:30 a.m. - take shower

11:00 a.m. - decide that I don't need to go to work this morning

11:24 a.m. - call Mom, arrange for childcare while WE GO BUY A NEW OVEN!!!

12:10 p.m. - drop Caroline at Grandma's house

12:34 p.m. - eat a chili cheese coney (with onion rings) at Sonic (yum!)

1:00 p.m. - go pick out my new stove (stainless steel. . . really pretty!)

1:34 p.m. - arrive at Mom's house -- oven paperwork in hand

2:30 p.m. - arrive home -- send Edison to shower (icky boy)

3:30 p.m. - realize that I need to leave for a wedding soon

3:40 p.m. - begin dressing (even putting on panty hose)

4:10 p.m. - leave for church

4:15 p.m. - check email in my office

4:28 p.m. - head for Worship Center

4:35 p.m. - take my seat at piano

4:40 p.m. - check my voicemail (discreetly) while sitting at piano

4:45 p.m. - begin playing prelude (When You Say Nothing at All, Goin' to the Chapel, To Make You Feel My Love, When i Fall in Love, I will Be Here)

4:59 p.m. - begin playing Canon in D by Pachelbel (seating of parents/family members)

5:01 p.m. - begin playing "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring" processional

5:04 p.m - begin playing "I Love Thee" as the bride comes down the aisle

5:05 p.m. - breathe a sigh of relief. I'm done until the Unity Candle

5:15 p.m. - play "Ave Maria" for unity candlelighting (messed it up -- oh well!)

5:18 p.m. - play "Wedding March" as the wedding party exits

5:24 p.m. - leave piano

5:30 p.m. - decide to go to reception because I hadn't gotten paid yet

5:31 p.m. - receive check for playing for wedding while in line for food

5:36 p.m. - eat some fruit & veggies at reception

5:50 p.m. - head for home

6:10 p.m. - say "Goodbye" to Edison and Mark who are going to the stock car races

6:15 p.m. - fix turkey & swiss bagel for dinner

6:30 p.m. - chase Caroline away from my plate -- little mooch!

6:45 p.m. - watch Max & Ruby with Caroline

7:00 p.m. - watch Dora the Explorer with Caroline

7:40 p.m. - begin running Caroline's bath water

7:45 p.m. - give Caroline a bath

7:59 p.m. - dry Caroline's hair

8:00 p.m. - help Caroline brush her teeth

8:05 p.m. - pick up toys in Caroline's room; pick out church clothes for tomorrow

8:12 p.m. - put Caroline in bed; put the NASCAR race on my TV

8:30 p.m. - eat a powdered donut

8:40 p.m. - play on Facebook; realize that this assignment is still undone

8:50 p.m. - log onto blogger

8:55 p.m. - begin this assignment

9:03 p.m. - finish

9:04 p.m. - logout!
Photobucket

5 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

There's always commercials for Sonic on TV, but the one closest to me is 96.22 miles away! I've never had it yet, but I've heard it has excellent food.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Two birds, one stone. Neat day. And lucky boys!

11:44 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

pantyhose-yuck! such commitment,i did read the entire post but that was the thought that stuck and will stick

12:50 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Sorry for the shootings. Churches should be safe places. Glad you're worshipping at a different place.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

You are too funny! I LOVE Canon in D by Pachelbel - had it at my wedding like everybody else.

It would seem from the above comment that you are okay. I pray for those who were not so fortunate.

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home