This is My "Real" Blog: When You Try to Talk with Your Tongue in Your Cheek. . . .


Angie's Blog!

Friday, August 08, 2008

When You Try to Talk with Your Tongue in Your Cheek. . . .

....you often bite your tongue. So here it is. I'm laying it out for everyone to read (all 15 of you).

I have deleted a recent post which has caused some turmoil in the blogging community. When I posted last week about being 'excused' from the Muter's blogroll, I was not mad. Nor, was I soliciting any defense or ammunition against him. I was being sarcastic.

Yes. It gets me in trouble.

Honestly? I felt bad because I failed to meet a deadline. I don't like missing deadlines.

So. . . .for those of you who have been confused by the whole ordeal, please know that I bear NO anger or malice against Jake. In fact, I wrote him a very nice email before writing this post, encouraging him to continue his site. It's a lot of fun. He has lots of great ideas. I just had an exceptionally busy couple of weeks, and I wasn't able to keep up with his assignments.

But please don't think that I am starting some sort of campaign against him. . . and Jake, if you're reading this. . . .I wasn't mad.

Now, I really have to get in the shower, and get Edison down to Ross the Boss for a haircut. They're about to recruit him for the girl's soccer team.




. . . .kidding.
Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

I didn't take it that way at all, and I'm sorry if there was a storm around it. There isn't a mean bone in your body.

Now a sarcastic bone? No comment. (grin)

10:35 AM  
Blogger Rock 'n Roll Momma© said...

people take the written word far too seriously at times!!! i didn't think you were mad :-)

12:19 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

What?

You want me to beat someone up?

wait we've been through this...

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm...(blank stare)... okay.

Have a great weekend!

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home