This is My "Real" Blog: This is How it's Gonna Be


Angie's Blog!

Friday, August 15, 2008

This is How it's Gonna Be

. . .these intermittent posts. Yep, it's reality until October 6.

What, you may ask, is the significance of October 6? That's the day after Buddy Walk. I will be human again on that day.

Of course, we will still be in the midst of fall/winter stuff at church. And, both kids will be busy with their stuff.

. . .but I'll be done.

Today was spent traveling down to Children's Hospital -- to pick up the posters. And yes, Caroline is one of the "poster kids" again this year. It's what happens when your mom is on the committee.

After picking them up, we went upstairs to Dr. Jennings' office. Of course, Caroline ran right in -- and jumped in his lap when she saw him in a dark office. He was reading results of someone's child's test -- and my child decided she wanted to "play." Amazing. He's so patient.

So, after a quick visit, we headed out to West Knoxville to deliver some more posters to another one of our corporate sponsors. She was totally thrilled to meet Caroline. I tacked on a couple more errands, and then we were home. It was a 6-hour trip. . . and Caroline is a real trooper.

But, I fear this is what the near future holds for me. It will be worth it in the end. And, hopefully, our efforts will not be in vain.

But until then, I am going to be somewhat sporadic in my posts. Forgive me?

. . .thanks!
Photobucket

7 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

All is forgiven. I may even send my way southward to deliver it in person!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Donna Cooper said...

Don't forget about my offer!

Also, come visit my blog...you might like the post I did today.

Donna

11:12 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

it has been a year already since the Buddy WALk and the CAroline page???? how oes time keep marching on without me?

12:00 PM  
Blogger Rock 'n Roll Momma© said...

sporadic posts are better than none at all! ;-)

12:11 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

so i thought i would be okay with it but i dont think so anymore :(

9:17 AM  
Blogger Jeannette said...

I miss you! Just wanted to pop in and give you some hugs! Love you!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Now you've got me curious: if you're not gonna be human until Oct. 6, what are you in the meantime? And should somebody warn Mark?

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home