This is My "Real" Blog: The Buzz


Angie's Blog!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Buzz

Nope. It's not about a Vice Presidential nomination.
It's not about Britney, Paris, Lindsay, or K-Fed.
It's not even about the New Kids on the Block (reunion tour)

It's really about a BUZZ.

While making potato salad this afternoon, I had a "fly by" in my right ear. I brushed it off as a random bee that got in the house, and swore I'd get him when I was done.

Soon I noticed two bees, then three, then seven.

There's a nest. . .someplace. . . and the inmates are getting out.

Sigh. I'm off to kill some more. I'm up to six!
Photobucket

6 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

get 'em angie get 'em

2:49 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

oh my goodness where they all IN your house?! Yikes!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

KILL KILL!!!!!!!


I would SOOO be locked in a bee-less room elsewhere in the house if that was goin' on here! Phobic I say!!!!

Good luck with that!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Hilah said...

i'm right there with you ann!

11:38 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Now we know why there are no honeybees around anymore. Not global warming. Not a bee virus.

It's Angie, on the warpath!

12:57 AM  
Blogger Rock 'n Roll Momma© said...

ugh, we had a wasp nest a couple summers ago in our trailer...IN the exhaust thing over the stove :-( what a pain in the rear!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home