This is My "Real" Blog: You want pictures? I've got your pictures right here!


Angie's Blog!

Friday, October 10, 2008

You want pictures? I've got your pictures right here!

I have provided two links below to Buddy Walk pictures. It's not that I don't care -- or don't want to download them. I do.

I'm just in the midst of all sorts of fun. . . including getting myself ready to go to a crop tonight. Yes, that's right. I am reacquainting myself with one of my hobbies, and going to scrapbook at my friend's house tonight. . .and I cannot wait!!

Here are picture links. Scrapbooking layouts to follow. . . eventually.

http://picasaweb.google.com/tinahrheeutsman/NewAlbum10808423PM#

http://picasaweb.google.com/kuv123/2008BuddyWalkForDownSyndromeAwareness#


Hugs & kisses all around. . . A
Photobucket

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, tons of photos... I love all happy smiling faces. Makes it all worthwhile. Doesn't it?

Looked like a VERY successful event!

3:20 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

amazing photos ... thanks angie for sharing with us

3:35 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

So much more than I saw there . . . Thanks to you and your friends (and buddies) for sharing.

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home