This is My "Real" Blog: Coming at You from Day #2


Angie's Blog!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Coming at You from Day #2

Well, the porch umbrella just sold.
The two iron skillets have sold.
The bag of Thomas the Tank Engine train cars have sold.

I still have a student desk that I desperately want to sell.
The kitchen cabinet/pantry is still here, too.

Other than that, a lot of the junk is gone.

Mom's in the house--playing with Caroline.
Mark is running errands. .. for me, isn't he wonderful?
Edison is. . .well, if I'm honest. . .probably on the phone with his "friend"

And me?

I'm just trying to stay warm on a chilly fall day -- selling junk, I mean "treasures" out of my garage. And, all the while, I'm on Facebook, and blogging.

Seriously? Does it get any better?
Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

i went looking for you on facebook :( ust be selling all of your junk, ooops i mean treasures

2:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

There were some real treasures in your garage! My darling diva daughter has a new best friend! And my lil soccer stud now has a complete pair of Dale Jr. posters...what more could a tried and true NASCAR fan want??? Heeee!!!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Congrats on success (or at least a mostly success).

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home