This is My "Real" Blog: Day #1 -- SUCCESS!


Angie's Blog!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Day #1 -- SUCCESS!

Hey kiddos. . .

Made around $200 today. Maybe more. Maybe less.

Spent the better part of the morning/afternoon shivering. That's right, I said, "Shivering" because it is COLD. I love it.

I am thrilled with how the sale went so far. I'm holding back four (4) large floral arrangements for a girl that came through first thing this morning. She says she's coming back at 7 p.m. tonight. If she doesn't show, the stuff is going out for tomorrow! :)

I'm going to go get warm -- maybe stop in a Starbucks for a caramel apple cider. I deserve one. It's been a very chilly morning. . .but a GOOD one.
Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger Rock 'n Roll Momma© said...

i must not have been selling the right stuff at my sunny yard sale last week!!! i'm just glad i didn't have to shiver, my poor lil' coldblooded body doesn't like the cold too much!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Hilah said...

i'll be @ SB tonight

4:56 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

you let my chairs go to the first bidder *shakes head*

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home