This is My "Real" Blog: Oh, if there were only a decent excuse


Angie's Blog!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Oh, if there were only a decent excuse

. . .for not blogging. But there's not.

It's been a busy (normal) week. Nothing out of the ordinary. Even a couple nights at home (unusual for this time of year). Kids aren't as busy as usual. . .oh yeah, because it's Spring Break. But still. . . .I haven't blogged, and I feel bad about it.

This weekend will be no different than this week -- busier, in fact.

Edison is camping.


This image is actually Edison, Tim (youth minister - the driver) and Austin on their way to parts unknown. No, literally. . . I don't know for sure where they're going. But, thankfully, I trust Tim.

Caroline is still out of school this week. Today she spent the day with Caitlin (one of the sweet girls from church) who played with her -- and I believe they used EVERY toy that Caroline owns. When I came home, Caroline was wearing the most bizarre combination of clothes. All Caitlin said was: "fashion show" and I knew exactly what had been happening.

We're having a prayer conference at church this weekend--which means events for me Friday night, Saturday morning & afternoon, and Sunday morning (during our services).

Mark is going to clean our carpets tomorrow night -- while we're at the prayer conference stuff (cookout at Uncle Jeff's farm) and spending the night at Grandma's house.

Then, on Saturday, while I'm "Prayer-Conferencing" Mark is taking Caroline to the Knoxville Zoo for DSAG's Zoo Day.

Yeah. . . this may be the last you see of me until Sunday afternoon. And at that point, I'll be posting from a reclined position on the couch, watching NASCAR, and drinking a cold Diet Pepsi or Diet Mountain Dew.

I'm excited for the kids to go back to school on Monday. I don't have a plan (yet) for their summer activities. I need one. But for now, I don't have one.

So, until I see you again -- toodles. Here's to a deeper prayer life, a more rugged teenager, and cleaner carpets.
Photobucket

5 Comments:

Blogger Hilah said...

Nice post...and I understand the busyness, I have been horrible about blogging!

11:10 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

And I thought I was busy . . .

11:55 PM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

I am so busy too that I haven't commented in a while. Hi! Have a diet pepsi for me! :)

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Judy said...

After Mark is done with your carpets just point him north in our direction so he can come and clean ours ;)
Busy is my middle name...
Have a wonderful weekend.

7:28 AM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

I am for all of those things, Angie, except for less blogging by you. have a good weekend.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home