This is My "Real" Blog: Saturday. . .Saturday. . .Saturday


Angie's Blog!

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Saturday. . .Saturday. . .Saturday

Being the Elton John fan that I am, I cannot help but post this here. I'm sure Sir Elton is not at all threatened by the competition, but he might just consider her a viable threat. I'm just saying. . .

Enjoy!!



For me? The sudden burst of laughter in the middle of the first verse is the highlight. That, and as she's turning the pages on the music, she says, "sheep" and then starts singing "Mary Had a Little Lamb." Girl's got it going on, doesn't she?
Photobucket

7 Comments:

Blogger Sarah at SmallWorld said...

SHEEP!! THAT was beautiful!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Rock 'n Roll Momma© said...

toooooo stinkin' cuuuuuuute! :-D she's gonna run you out of your job someday...look out!

i wish i could get video like this of my son when he decides to grace me with song. but he just gets mad at me and runs away. *pout*

10:49 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

i love the enthusiastic "yes" when you ask if she is going to play a song!

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Nana said...

I want an encore!!!!!!

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Judy said...

Wonderful!!!!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Mellykat said...

That was amazing. It's so cool yet unbelievable to see that little girl growing up right in front of our eyes.

I adore how gently she plays the piano. My kids? Would hammer on it. And now? I have that Elton John song in my head. Rock on, Caroline!

Hugs,
Melly :)

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My eyes are watering and I'm smiling. That is just too cute!

Reminds me of Anthony when he'd get going on the piano. He sings like tarzan and tonto...

Not melodic like Caroline. She does real well... I sense music in her future.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home