This is My "Real" Blog: Projects - Part 2


Angie's Blog!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Projects - Part 2

Just keeping it documented here, where all things need to be documented. . .


New Autumn Table Runner -- figures/pattern is actually from a thing to make tea towels. I have a 5-year old who steals towels from the oven door. So, uh, yeah. . it's gonna be a table runner.


Wall hanging made from log cabin squares I made a couple years ago. Still not quilted. . . probably will machine quilt it. Most likely will be a gift of some kind.


Wall hanging made of squares that I hand-appliqued about six years ago. These were the "leftovers" from that project. My room is red/beige/white -- but I think this will probably be a gift, too.

And then there's the quilt that I wrote about a year or so ago. . . .I finally finished the hand quilting. . .and finished the binding.

After giving it to Caroline, she declared that this one belongs to she and Mimi (her doll).


I'm glad to have this project done. I only started the crazy thing six years ago, for heaven's sake!

Happy Weekend everyone. We're greatly anticipating Edison's arrival tomorrow -- and the TONS of laundry he'll no doubt be bringing home with him.
Photobucket

5 Comments:

Anonymous Judy said...

I love them all Angie...I want to try my hand at hand quilting a quilt.

9:54 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

you quilt alot and that is why you dont blog as much,,, beats me what my excuse is

10:46 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

These are GORGEOUS! You are one talented mama, lady. I've been working with our TN pics - missing you guys this week!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Angie, what pretty quilts! Nicely done. For what it's worth, I think machine quilting rocks. Out of the 400+ quilts I've done, I have handquilted exactly ONE. There ya go...

3:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OK....I'm feeling SOOOO much better!!!! I have projects that have been sitting 2 years and STILL haven't progressed! I'm glad to know I'm not alone!

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home