This is My "Real" Blog: Hanging out. . .and hanging pictures!


Angie's Blog!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hanging out. . .and hanging pictures!

Wheeeee!

What might seem to some to be a boring night at home on a Wednesday is actually turning out to be quite a fun evening for me.

We Are Hanging Pictures In The New House!!!

I don't think that I could be more excited.

Of course, there are lots of things that we are purposely *not* going to hang. (No, I don't mean ourselves. . .silly rabbit!)

We're holding off on stuff for the living room. . . .mainly because the room is a completely different color than in our previous house. Things that used to go in there don't match at all, now.

We're also holding off on certain areas because when the old house is purchased (notice, I said when and not if) we will be purchasing a few key pieces of furniture. (Nice computer desk, armoire/entertainment center, kitchen table & chairs) and end tables for the living room.

Until those pieces are in place (especially the armoire in the living room) I don't want to hang things on the wall. You know me. . .I'll want to change everything around, and that will not make anyone in this house happy. (especially the husband that is more fun to hang around when he's happy)

So, tonight, it will be samplers in my bedroom, the large picture in the office, and a couple of copper molds and pans in the kitchen. Nothing earth-shattering, but it will certainly make this feel even more like my house.

Other happenings. . . .

Caroline said her first 4-word sentence the other day. She was wanting her ball, which was out in the sun room. As I went to open the door for her, she said, "I go get it."

Four words in one sentence. That's HUGE.

We did a little happy dance. She did a happy dance, too. She didn't know why she was dancing, but she danced anyway.

She's also singing more. Today it was "If You're Happy and You Know it" with Edison. (we SCREAM the "Amen" part) Has to be heard for full enjoyment.

So, that's it. Happy Dances. Four-word sentences. Gallons of Crystal Light. Many trips to the bathroom.

. . . and pictures on the wall.

Life is good.










Yes, of course, I'll post pictures of the pictures. What sort of uncivilized phillistine do you take me for?
Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Yummers! said...

Angie, I enjoy you and your blog so very much. I sat here reading it with this big smile for you on my face. I'd love to do a little 'happy dance' with your family and celebrate all your blessings.
Joni
PS You'll love the chicken.

12:16 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Four words - fab. I would do a happy dance too if my knees didn't hurt!! Looking forward to seeing those pictures. xx

8:27 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

You sound so HAPPY Angie.. I'm so glad that the new house is working out so well, and so excited for Caroline! 4 words! Yay! Can't wait to see some pics of the pics LOL!
Btw, I finally got around to responding to your tag! Thanks for giving me something to think about! :)

10:01 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Wow...such wonderful news on so many fronts! Putting up pictures is certainly making your stamp on a new house! That is fun! As for the Princess....how exciting! Wish I were there to see the dance! Amen!

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home