This is My "Real" Blog: Beth, my friend, this one's for you. . .


Angie's Blog!

Monday, November 26, 2007

Beth, my friend, this one's for you. . .

. . .and anyone else interested in my daughter and me singing. Click on the video. The rest is self-explanatory.



Caroline has discovered the joy of singing Christmas carols. Okay, she really only likes one carol. She likes "Away in a Manger." She asks for it by name. . ."Chri-mus" and we oblige her. I am hopeful that you will enjoy our rendition of this classic. I am also (not quite as) hopeful that it will actually upload before the end of time as we know it. We'll see.


Our house is back to just the four of us. Although it's good to be back to "normal" (whatever that is) it is noticably quieter. Quieter isn't always better than busy.

We had a wonderful time with Mark's family over the Thanksgiving holiday. Lots of stories, games, and laughter. Cookies were consumed by the handful, and both of my children's sleep cycles are completely thrown off.

Sounds like a great holiday, doesn't it? As one of my literary heroes (Frank McCourt) would say,

'Twas




Photobucket

9 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Okay....can someone please pass the tissues *sob sob* - that is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I have watched it...oh I don't know how many times! Angie....can we please have more of this! Brilliant! Now my nose is running and I am off to find a hanky!

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO PRECIOUS!!!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my weepy, snotty GOSH. That was so incredibly precious & amazing. I'm so glad you shared that & I could finally hear beautiful Caroline & beautiful YOU!! Wow. ::weep::

11:03 PM  
Blogger Mellykat said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

That was just incredible. So freaking amazing.

Loved it. Love y'all. Hug that little girl for me. Like really squeeze. Too cute.

M :)

12:10 AM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

thank you thank you thank you, i had composed this long email telling you how to make it work, thought i would make you crazy, and was dead exhausted from the weekend and this morning , this gorgeous darling precious Y'ALL!!! I love you so much and thank you. IT is written some place that if our praises were silent then the rocks and the trees would cry out... but they dont have to because Caroline and her mama are praising Him

7:34 AM  
Blogger Doug said...

A VIDEO!!!!

Well done!!!

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was so cute, it made even me think about having children for almost a whole minute... Then the
7th grade arrived for class. I am glad to hear you had a wonderful holiday. Thanks for letting them spend Christmas with us.

11:31 AM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

SO!MUCH!ADORABLE!PRECIOUSNESS!

How do you STAND it?!?!!?

8:50 PM  
Blogger *Heather said...

Oh that was SO very sweet!!!!! ;)

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home