This is My "Real" Blog: She Did It!


Angie's Blog!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

She Did It!

Sitting here at my desk. . .not really doing anything worth mentioning. . . my cell phone rings.

It's a call from Florida.. . .from Beth. Yes, I know, she lives in Canada. It's a Florida number. Makes it free long-distance for me (yippee!)

Her voice wasn't what I had expected, but it was totally cool connecting it with my image of her. I told her (on her blog) that even though I didn't know the sound of her voice until today, my heart knew her voice and that my heart will never forget her voice.

Thank you, Beth.

Happy Day before the Day before Thanksgiving!!
Photobucket

10 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

:)

11:24 AM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

above is my computer generated version of my dopey silly smile since talking to you... you said it better than i could... i feel the same way, my heart knew your voice... love to all of you .... and thanks to those that share you with the world

11:29 AM  
Blogger Mellykat said...

Isn't that the coolest?

And I've had the absolute pleasure of speaking with both of you so I know how awesome it is for both of you!

Now if you two get together, then that's the closest we've been yet to seeing each other...Beth is our most excellent link!

(Still grinning from the post)

Melly :)

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just thought I would add that our family would call today Thanksgiving Adam...since tomorrow is Thanksgiving Eve and Adam came before Eve...courtesy of Emily (I believe) around age 2 probably! :o)

4:10 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

How wonderful!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all my friend.

7:14 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

melinda stole my whole blog pocst for tomorrow... i was going to tell the christmas adam story...

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun for the two of you! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Angie!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Cooksalot said...

I'm jealous!!! Well I've talked to Melly anyway. LOL!
And Melinda I never thought of that. That gives something to think about. LOL!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Yummers! said...

Happy Thanksgiving dear Angie,
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving in your new home.
Just a quickie as I should be making the stuffing at this moment.
Hugs,
Joni

11:41 AM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

hey girl i am thinking of you.... running behind as usual, but will have lots to share from this talent show

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home