This is My "Real" Blog: Pictures!!


Angie's Blog!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Pictures!!

This is our main tree in the office. Obviously, Caroline felt it deserved (needed) more cranberry beads. It has ornaments on it now. I'll try to take pictures of it fully adorned later today.

This is the tree in the sun room. Again, it has more ornaments on it, as well. I've put the "kid" ornaments on it. First Christmas, Winnie the Pooh, Snoopy. . . you get the drift.


This is my favorite tree of all. This is the one in my kitchen. It's just simply lit with white lights and little pink gingham bows.


See why it's my favorite?

Photobucket

5 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Christmas trees are up?? I haven't even started to think about Christmas trees. Well that's not quite true. I did pick one out this summer. We just need to go and cut it down! LOL! Great to hear from you again!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Good job Angie! We will be doing ours this Saturday...I shall be sure to post a photo as well. Great idea - TFS!!

9:40 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

yes ma'am go check it out....

12:03 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

so blog communication is a bit like reading the Bible...bear with me I am not a heretic... i read your post, and comment, then you read my comment, and ancswer back on my blog after reading my post (if i posted :) )this analogy made mobre sense before i started writing it out, mostly i am trying to say, i want your post i miss you, (i know you are busy at work, i wanted to say i missed you)

3:16 PM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

So many trees! I'm jealous!

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home