This is My "Real" Blog: "Perfect"


Angie's Blog!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"Perfect"

That's a word that echoes through the halls of my home. Not because I am. Not because I strive to be. Not because I'm pressuring my family (or myself) to be.

No, it's Caroline's new favorite word.

That's right. She puts her baby on the couch, and says, "Perfect."
She stacks her colored cups, and says, "Perfect."
She gets into her carseat, and we get her seat belt latched, and -- that's right, you guessed it -- she says, "Perfect."

Does it get any better than this? If so, I'm not sure that I can handle it!

Oh. . .and I don't think I ever shared the following layout of Little Miss Perfect with you. Enjoy!


Have a "perfect"ly wonderful day!
Photobucket

7 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

more more more more I want more Caroline pictures and more rockin layouts like this one

7:15 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Adorable.
Lexie said this morning "Be happy? Or sad? Be happy" She likes to benefit us with her advice! (And she's right, too!)

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it!!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

What I want to know is who did she learn it from???? LOL!

Have a great weekend Angie!

11:44 PM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

I think Caroline is on to something.

10:33 AM  
Blogger *Heather said...

Too cute! ;) I just wanted to let you know that we don't have any plans of coming your way anytimn soon but if we do I will surely give you a shout out before we do! ;) I would love to get together with for a bit! ;)

6:13 AM  
Blogger Mellykat said...

Perfect post!

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home