This is My "Real" Blog: Over 200 Pictures. . . .


Angie's Blog!

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Over 200 Pictures. . . .

Did I mention. . .? Mark and I got a new camera for Christmas!! We are very excited about the new addition to our family. I used a camera similar to it this past summer, and fell head over heels in love.


To celebrate the new camera, and to document the colossal amount of leaves in our backyard. . .remember, it's a new house. . . .I took over 200 pictures of Edison and Caroline, oh yeah, and leaves. Yesterday afternoon was fun. I am still sore from raking leaves, but it was worth it. Enjoy!

(Yes, Beth, I will send you any of these and others, if you'd like!)




One of the features on this camera that I love is the increased megapixels. It also has a much stronger zoom on it. Made these pictures so much fun to take!



Then, I started playing with flash and light. . .oh, and creative framing.



And, did I mention? My daughter is in LOVE with leaves. We had to drag her out of the middle of the leafpile. And yes, we put her straight into a warm tub with hot, soapy water.



Here's a few more pictures. . .





Photobucket

10 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

please send these to me

6:10 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

i need more and more and more for my project

6:39 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

That's odd - we got a new camera for Christmas, too! Wonder if it happened to anybody else . . .

PS: really neat pix.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Mellykat said...

OMG those pictures are Incredible! Fantastic! Wonderful!

Now if you think you have a lot of leaves, we have more...but not leaves. It's SNOW. Enough already to last us a whole winter, but of course there's more in the forecast!

So, with over 200 pictures, are we going to see at least a quarter of that in scrapbook pages?

;)

M

9:42 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

OH you are going to have so much fun Angie!!!!! The close ups of Princess are so wonderful! Who doesn't like leaves??? Bring it on....we want more!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Yummers! said...

The shots of Caroline are so adorable. Nothing like a good zoom lens. These photos will make a great mini album or some super layouts. What kind of camera did you get?? I feel like I'm ready for the next step up.

I'm moving all my scrapbook supplies downstairs and bringing all my sewing things up. I'm on day 3 of the project and tired.

We have tons of snow today... so pretty out the window above my sewing machine. I'm dying to sew but stil working on this room. I also started a mini book about the 25 days of Christmas.

Need a nap to regroup.
Hugs,
Joni

3:28 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

boy pictures :) she types with a smile, since you didnt blog today, i figured yoeu had time... *types smiles sweetly*

7:36 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

actually picture Caroline's pocse and glanced in the "do yoeu love me?" layout... now picture Beth, pperhaps not as cute but same pocse...

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How very wonderful!! I want all 200!!!
Mary

10:23 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

uhhh.... satisfy the geek!


(what kind of camera?)

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home