This is My "Real" Blog: PICTURES!!!


Angie's Blog!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

PICTURES!!!

Leaving milk & cookies for Santa. . .and carrots for the reindeer, of course!
On Christmas morning, we made the kids wait until my parents got here to open presents. We let them "dig into" their stockings while they waited. Caroline, of course, had seen the dollhouse, so every time we turned around, she was making a mad dash for it. . .or saying, "House? House?"
I think we sufficiently surprised (and delighted) Edison.


This is the quilt I made for mom & dad. I also made one for my in-laws. I haven't posted either picture yet, because both sets of parents read the blog. I think both sets were pleased.


I also made scrapbooks for both sets of parents. . .layouts of my digital scrapbooking pages. Now that I've given both books, I can put my own copy out on the coffee table!




Pictures from the Retirement Celebration last night:



One of the ladies in the church made Bob & Sue a Double Wedding Ring quilt. It's beautiful!!





Edison, my helper bee, gave Bob & Sue a bowl with Hawaiian goodies in it. We gave them a 12-day cruise to Hawaii. Very cool.


I think that catches everyone up on pictures. Sorry that there's been such a delay. . . but I've been busy. And, I'm not going to be busy (at least not that kind) for a couple of days. Sorry. I try to keep a G-rated blog.

See you next year!!

Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

Maybe yoeu will see this maybe yoeu wont... before you leave... happy anniversary to you both, enjoy each other completly, rest in each other and in the Lord, and thank you Mark for loaning her out to us, for giving her the time to bless so many people, Angie thank you for being faithful true and real.. i have an earache and am not at my best but the heart is filled with far more eloquent words than i am typing... the pPirit intercedes with groanings too deep for words, God bless yoeu both and Edison and Caroline in this coming year...

10:15 AM  
Blogger *Heather said...

Happy 18 years! I hope you had a great time in Knoxville and enjoy many more wonderful years together! Great christmas pictures too!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

It is that busy time of year. Thank you for taking the time to post such wonderful stories. All the best for a super 2008 ~ Helen

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Angie,
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I love the quilt.
I am so glad that I have met you through blogging, and look forward to many more visits with you in 2008. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed 2008.
Judy

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home