This is My "Real" Blog: Better Than Medicine


Angie's Blog!

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Better Than Medicine

I've been wrapping Christmas presents for the past 45 minutes. It's amazing what that has done for my well-being (emotional and physical). It's also helping to remove "Mount Junque" that has been accumulating in the corner of our bedroom.

I was going to name it "Mt. Crap" but we're not supposed to say that here at Chez Aubrey.

It's also exciting to see presents under the tree. Of course, Caroline hasn't figure out that there are presents down there. That should make things. . . uh, let's say "interesting."

She spent some time at my mom's this afternoon, while I went to work and Mark & Edison went shopping. None of the presents under Mom's tree looked like they'd been disturbed, so I am hopeful that we'll be able to enjoy some gifts under the tree for at least a day or so.

I really am feeling some better. . . not 100% by any stretch, but better.
Photobucket

5 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

i am happy ot read this post, i have since returned from shopping , canadian style... yesterday was US style.... this morning wasa test of faith, three major rolecs suddenly were unfilled, meaning katherine had to take a role which means i lost a huge helper... and 2 younger girls one of them being emily, are learning new lines so they can do two roles each...anhd i am too busy to actually post myself so i am posting here lol

6:14 PM  
Blogger Yummers! said...

The wrapped presents under the tree are increasing. Wrapping is soothing... isn't it? Anytime I accomplish something it's soothing.

We're supposed to have ice storms and wind tomorrow. Glad the shopping is done and the Packers are playing. A cozy day inside!!

I'm glad you're feeling better and will be dancing around by Christmas Eve.

Love to you and your family. May you have joy and peace for Christmas.
Love,
Joni

6:25 PM  
Blogger *Heather said...

Hope you are feeling better today! I have been sick as well and am thankfully feeling better today just in time for christmas. And yum on the candy...I always do buckeyes and just did a huge round of them for friends and fed myself some since I'm the teacher this year! A very merry christmas to you and your family! ;)

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep feeling the love, the love of accomplishment, and the love of returning health.

Drew keeps picking at the presents. He is having a hard time waiting :)

8:54 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Keep on plugging, kid.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home