This is My "Real" Blog: Oh Sweet Holy Moses. . . .


Angie's Blog!

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Oh Sweet Holy Moses. . . .

Did you see my new blog header? That's the amazing work of Melany. I am stunned beyond words. . . but I'll still manage to eke out a blog entry anyway. I'm funny like that.

I'm actually typing from my office. Yes, that's right--I am back to work. It's a slow-paced day. I just finished my Lean Cuisine Panini (Spinach, chicken & mushroom--YUM) and I'm sipping my Diet Coke.

I have thank you cards to write (LOTS) and a service to plan for the next couple of Sundays. But, for now, I'm enjoying some peace (almost everyone's at lunch) and quiet (just closed my door). I'm getting ready to put on some music.

I realized the other night (about 3 a.m.) that Easter is early this year (March). That means that whatever the choir and orchestra is going to do for Easter needs to be ordered SOON. (like last week) I'll get it done, and we'll be knee-deep in Easter preparations in no time.

And yes, Doug, that *does* fly in the face of simplifying my life. Some things cannot be avoided: death, taxes, Christmas, and Easter!

Happy Wednesday, everyone! If you're one of those late-night people, please join me in watching David Letterman as he comes back on the air tonight. Robin Williams will be his guest, so you can guarantee it's going to be a lot of fun!

See ya!
Photobucket

10 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

i have been busy trying to choose a word, comment on your blog and you keep on posting, i cant keep up, my word should be "breathe" or maybe "catch-up"...and the reminder about easter makes me think my word should be" sleep and wake up in June"

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that header, Angie!

Love the scene of quiet you painted as well...I enjoyed some today as I graded papers during nap...and enjoyed it - break was good, but work is good as well, I suppose.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Angie, I love that new header!Great job. I hope that you and your family have a very Happy and healthy New Year.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

OM gosh it is a small world! I live in Plattsburgh. I am about 15 min from Peru and maybe 20 mins from Champlain via the Northway. I worked for 8 years part time at the Clinton Co NH. I left there 2 years ago. My MIL is in Meadowbrook NH. both are here in town.Do you ever get up this way? My brother lives in Peru and married a LaMar girl from Peru.

8:08 PM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

I looooove the header!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

I can't see the new header :(
I'm sure it's absolutely awesome if Melany did it though! I hope that Panini was as yummy as it sounds...

9:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Urrrgh. I can't see your header, either & it's frustrating me. Knowing Melly's work, it's awesome & I wanna seeee it.
The Lean Cuisine Paninis are a blessing from the Lord. I love them muchly. My fave is the Chicken Club one. Yummm.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Boo Hoo! I can't see any header! I hope work is treating you kindly.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Mellykat said...

Looks like Photobucket is being mean to us...hope it works soon!

Melly :)

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the new header.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home