This is My "Real" Blog: That is NOT my foot next to the Butterfingers!


Angie's Blog!

Saturday, November 01, 2008

That is NOT my foot next to the Butterfingers!

. . .in my mouth. I did NOT insert my foot in my mouth. I know in my previous post, I declared a POX on Halloween as a "holiday" and I stick by that. It's not a holiday. It's a day that people celebrate, but I don't consider it a holiday.

I don't get the day off.
It's not a holiday.

But, we had a good time tonight at the "Door to Door" Halloween Alternative at church. Then, after eating copious amounts of cotton candy and walking around "snatching" candy wherever we could, we headed home. We even had trick-or-treaters. I didn't give away all the Baby Ruth bars. I'm not silly.

We did manage to snap a couple pictures of Caroline in her costume. Here they are:

Johnny Adkins is a very loyal UT fan. I knew that he'd enjoy seeing Caroline in her costume. I was right. Very right!

Here's our girl. Does this give us a glimpse into the future? Quite possibly. If this is a glance at the future, I hope she adapts to having pigtail put in her hair without crying and fighting.
Have a great weekend!
I am sure I have more to say, but my favorite episode of Frasier is on. It's the Halloween episode where they dress as their favoritie heroic figure -- Sigmund Freud, Joe DiMaggio, Wonder Woman, Elton John, and Marty Crane. Comic GENIUS!

Photobucket

7 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

She certainly was adorable last night.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll 2nd that!! :)

8:41 AM  
Blogger Judy said...

That is such a cute costume, she looks so cute in it. Did you make it?

8:49 AM  
Blogger Rock 'n Roll Momma© said...

caroline looked really cute last nite! jonathan loves frasier too...every time we make scrambled eggs he has to sing the theme song. what a goober!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Mellykat said...

Simply adorable. And scrappable. Get on that will you? Or send me a full resolution of it so I can! ;)
M :)

9:23 AM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

how does she keep getting cuter?

2:28 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Beth, I think it's genetics. That, and not being a teenager (yet).

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home