This is My "Real" Blog: He's Coming to Town - EDITED!!


Angie's Blog!

Friday, April 17, 2009

He's Coming to Town - EDITED!!

No, I don't mean Santa Claus. But, there is a white beard. HE is coming to town!!!!!



And, I want to get tickets. I'm waiting for a call back from Mark -- if he says "yes" I'm hitting the "buy tickets" button.

WHOO HOO!!!!!

And, for the record, Caroline just walked by as I uploaded the picture, and said, "It's Grandpa! It's Grandpa!"

No, my sweet child, it's not Grandpa. It's not even Santa Claus.












. . . so why is Mommy shaking so much?!?!?


Edited to add: WE HAVE TICKETS!!!!!
Photobucket

8 Comments:

Blogger Mark Aubrey said...

Happy Mothers Day.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can see how she might make that connection...and they both sing great to boot! Totally LOL!!!!



My word verification is 'weema'! you know I've had a long day already when I'm chuckling at such things! Come on! It just sounds funny!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Dare I say "Happy Father's Day" too? They were kinda pricey tickets. :)

2:14 PM  
Blogger Mellykat said...

OMGICAN'TBELIEVEYOU'REGOINGTOSEEYOURPRETENDCELEBRITYBOYFRIENDINPERSON!!!

Seriously though...did you really wait for Mark to respond before you hit the ''buy the tickets'' button???

Woohoo!
M :)

2:24 PM  
Blogger Mellykat said...

http://www.last.fm/event/1025907

2:27 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

End of June? Wow. The tickets for Santa Claus must have just gone on sale.

Congrats, smiling kids.

5:42 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

the grandpa thing made my day, ann's comment about chuckling over the word verification was the icing, (i laugh about those things too) and Melany's pretend boyfriend thing had me rolling around laughing... hers a question foes mark want to use up a FD gift in your fantasy?

10:58 AM  
Blogger Hilah said...

Yeah! Have a blast at that concert!!!!!!

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home