This is My "Real" Blog: A Couple Days Off


Angie's Blog!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A Couple Days Off

It felt really good to climb in the van this afternoon, and know that I don't have to go back to work for nearly four days.

I love my job. Really, I do. But we all have our limit. I've about reached mine, and the next four days are going to be very relaxing. Need to do a little scrapbooking. Need to do a little crocheting. Need to do a little reading. Need to do a little sleeping. . . . and I'm gonna get the chance.

Sooooooooo, if this means that I'm away from the blogosphere for awhile, I hope you'll understand.

It's kind of funny. I did, however, invite about 65 people to come by and visit via our Christmas letter. I realize it was a bit self-serving, but blogging gives me a way to keep people up on what our family's been up to. I'm just trying to share the love, people! If you notice a lack of daily updates, this is why!

Have an awesome week. Mark and I are celebrating our 17th anniversary (Saturday) by going away for a couple days. On Friday, we're meeting up with the kiddos and my parents for a grand day at Dollywood. Yes, it's Caroline's first visit to "the 'Wood" as we lovingly call it.

The weather is supposed to cooperate, and there will likely be many pictures of our day of fun. Until then, I pray you God's peace and blessings.
As my friend Melany says: "Ciao for niao!"
Photobucket

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time my friend. I wish you and your family a happy and healthy 2007. A year sure to be full of love and laughter. I am so glad you received the card and not too late either....I am impressed by our joint postal services :) It has been an absolute pleasure getting to know you this year Angie. I look forward to more shared memories in the year to come. Love and best wishes, Helen

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps. Happy Anniversary!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Mellykat said...

Hope you're having a fantastic weekend away and that you don't get any scrapbooking done... ;)

Miss having you around to talk to - gimme a 'ping' when you get back! (I think you'll be proud of me!)

Happy Anniversary Mark & Angie!

Love Melly :)

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home